Axon Underwriting Services LLC is a highly efficient MGA platform and insurance services firm providing retail and wholesale brokerage partners the ability to expand current offerings. Axon underwrites and distributes products backed by the financial strength of A-rated Carriers. Axon’s brokerage and underwriting experts seek to raise the bar in business insurance performance.
Our culture is focused on putting the customer first, delivering a high standard of work product and creating a lifestyle and team-oriented environment for our employees. Our environment is fast paced, demanding, creative, rewarding, and flexible.
HR Director skills and qualifications
As our Director of Human Resources, you will need to demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills to direct our organization’s HR department. The following skills and qualifications are needed to manage daily duties effectively:
- Effective and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and managerial skills to oversee the HR Department and work with all employees within the company
Must possess expertise problem solving skill
- Manage internal and external related inquiries and requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
- Control and monitor recruitment, hiring, and onboarding process.
- Administer and coordinate employee development and continued education plans and performance management, and career development.
- Maintain and manage employee benefit programs, including but not limited to onboarding presentations, maintain relationship with the broker and carrier vendors/ partners.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Manage HR projects as they arise.
- Maintain HR Budget
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Other various HR duties as they arise
Apply for this job by emailing: email@example.com.