Reports To: Michelle Krupa
Who We Are:
Axon Middle Market provides package product solutions for the commercial middle market space. Our products are tailored for customers with annual revenue from $1M – $250M. Target Segments include Real Estate, Retail, Wholesale/Distribution, Manufacturing and Hospitality.
Axon MMP is partnering with Allianz Global Corporate and Specialty, one of the world’s largest P&C writers. An experienced Team led by Todd Hendershot, Alex Pittignano and Marcos Garcia-Norris bring over 60 years of commercial P&C experience to the organization.
Axon Middle Market Package a division of Axon Underwriting is currently looking for a Underwriter Associate to join our Middle Market Package team.
Driving profitable growth in North America for all package lines
- Conduct underwriting activities in accordance with underwriting authority, underwriting guidelines, company policies and procedures and insurance laws and regulations
- Contribute to our strategic goals both in Axon MMP and Axon Corporate
- Work towards achieving team and individual profitability and production goals
- 10%-15% travel expected
- 1 – 5 Years of experience underwriting package business or similar experience
- Assist and underwrite multi-peril insurance policies, including, Property, Liability, Auto and Workers Compensation
- Fluency in Microsoft products including Excel
- Completion of State P&C License requirements within 90 days of hire
- This position is available in Richmond, VA or Somerville, NJ
About Axon: AXON Underwriting Services, LLC was formed in 2013 by underwriting and brokerage experts, to raise the bar in business insurance performance. Offering a highly efficient, full-service MGA/MGU and Program Administrator platform, AXON allows its brokerage partners to leverage its expertise and capabilities to expand current offerings and enhance distribution strategies. Axon underwrites and distributes products via underwriting authority granted by multiple ‘A Rated’ US carriers and as a Coverholder at Lloyds of London. Axon currently has underwriting authority for over 25 products and/or programs in the following industries: Environmental, Cargo & Marine, Crisis Management, Professional Liability, Commercial Package, Cyber and Reinsurance.
Apply for this job by emailing: email@example.com.