Pollution Legal Liability
Companies that own or operate land are increasingly at risk of realizing significant environmental liabilities as a result of sweeping environmental laws and regulations. Emerging pollutants such as mold, legionella and indoor air contaminants can appear even within the most innocuous facilities. Axon Underwriting can tailor insurance solutions to help manage environmental risks associated with the ownership and operation of real estate.
Fully Integrated Approach to Insuring a Property Owner’s/Operator’s Environmental Exposures:
Pollution Liability Coverage for Your Insured Site(s) can include:
• Pollution Liability Coverage at Your Insured Site(s)
• Broad Pollution Liability coverage for off-site activities (i.e., Transported Pollution Liability, Waste Disposal Sites Coverage, Contracting Operations, all on an unscheduled basis)
• Coverage can be tailored to fit the insured’s operational and/or Transactional exposures
• Environmental Due Diligence Reports or Property Surveys (if they exist)
• Copy of pollution loss runs (renewal accounts)
• Financials are required for specific classes or for high retention placement
• Applicable for Fungus/Mold Coverage: 5 Yrs of GL and Property Loss Runs, Mold Management Plan
• Applicable for Storage Tank Coverage: inventory of storage tanks; most recent tank tightness / integrity tests
• Additional information may be required for certain coverages
All Submissions should be forwarded to email@example.com.