Ports and Terminals
With roughly 90% of global cargo being transported by sea, rivers and lakes, Ports & Terminals play an important role in the logistics chain, presenting a large gauge of operations and necessities, therefore requiring broad insurance solutions.
Axon’s Ports & Terminals offering is comprehensive coverage tailored for any SME company operating inside port premises, from port authorities to housekeeping companies; from container and general cargo operations, to waste collection.
- Third Party Liability – all risks coverage, includes injury or damage to third parties and property,
including sudden and accidental pollution, fines and duties, delay and wrongful delivery. More extensions available.
- Property and Handling Equipment – physical loss or damage, including vessel impact, natural catastrophes, fire, machinery breakdown, among others.
- Business Interruption – arising from loss or damage to property or handling equipment or from port blockage.
Please contact your underwriter about any risk not listed.
- Terminal Operators
- Port Authorities
- Stevedore and Wharfingers
- Housekeeping and Security companies
- Other companies operating inside port facilities
- USD 6m Liabilities
- USD 6m Property / Equipment / Business Interruption
- Questionnaire including revenues and cargo handling values and description
- Statement of Values including COPE (Property and Handling Equipment)
- 5 Years Loss History