Business Unit Description:
Axon US Cargo & Marine, a division of Axon Underwriting, is currently looking for a seasoned Sr. Underwriter to manage and grow our current US Cargo and Stock Throughput book. Axon provides Stock Throughput solutions for commercial middle market insureds in all 50 states. Our products are focused on SME Manufacturers, Wholesale/Distributors, Importers/Exporters and Logistics Companies.
Driving profitable growth in North America for our Cargo / Stock Throughput lines of Business
- Conduct underwriting activities in accordance with underwriting authority, underwriting guidelines, company policies and procedures and insurance laws and regulations
- Contribute to our strategic goals for designated lines of business
- Work towards achieving team and individual profitability and production goals
- Assist in the preparation and development of portfolio management reports and resources
- 10%-15% travel expected
- 5+ Years of experience underwriting cargo/stock throughput lines of coverage
- Demonstrates the ability to underwrite cargo/stock throughput
- Fluency in Microsoft products including Excel and Word
- Completion of State P&C License requirements within 90 days of hire
- This position is open nationwide, with preference being Atlanta, Richmond, New York and New Jersey
Apply for this job by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.